Miso Soup/with homemade miso
Cooks in Serves 4-6
- Any vegetables (this is Daikon & Enoki mushroom)
- Green leaf, Potatoes, Wakame seaweed, etc.
- 200cc Water(per servings)
- 1 Dashi/Soup Stock (dried anchovies, kelp)
- 1T Miso
- 1 Green onion (thinly cut)
- 1. Add water and soup stock in a pot, turn on the heat.
- 2. Cut vegetables into bite size and transfer into the pot. Cook until tender.
- 3. When vegetable cooked, take out soup stock, mix miso paste.
- 4. Turn off heat and add green onion.