Sardine with Pickled plum
Cooks in Serves 4-6
- 8 Fresh sardine
- 4 Pickled plum
- 1 clove Ginger(sliced)
- A (1/2c Water,1/4c Sake, 2T Mirin, 2T Soy sauce)
- 1. Scale sardine and cut off the head. Cut belly, take out inner parts and rinse.
- 2. Heat water in a pot and soak sardine for few seconds and cool in a water.
- 3. Pat dry sardine and transfer into a pressure cooker, add A seasonings, plum pickles and ginger.
- 4. Cover and cook for 15 minutes with high pressure and turn off the heat. Cool lid under running water and open the lid. Simmer until all liquid evaporate.