Simmered Tofu Lee/Okara with clams
Cooks in Serves 4-6
- 200g Tofu lee/okara
- 1 can Canned clam(separate clam and soup)
- 3T Sake
- 100cc Clam soup + water (if needed)
- 1 Egg
- 1T Brown sugar
- 4cm Carrot (chopped)
- 6 pieces Wood ear mushroom
- 1 Green onion
- 1. Strain clam in a colander and keep clam soup. Rinse wood ear mushroom and cut off shank, and cut into thin slices. Thinly cut green onion.
- 2. Transfer carrot and wood ear mushroom into a pot, add clam soup, sake and cook about 5 minutes over low heat.
- 3. Stir-fry okara in a pan over low heat until it become dry. Add egg, brown sugar and keep mixing until dry.
- 4. Mix 2), clam and green onion into the okara\'s pan, stir-fry for few minutes and turn off the heat.